Pagina 7 van de 7 EersteEerste ... 567
Resultaten 61 tot 70 van de 70
    Mankinds only hope
    Ingeschreven
    Nov 2012

Mankinds only hope
    Ingeschreven
    Jul 2012
    Jaja, en is het waar? Iedereen copieert dat artikel, maar wie controleert dat bericht op juistheid?

Mankinds only hope
    Ingeschreven
    Oct 2012
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door wodan Bekijk Berichten
    Jaja, en is het waar? Iedereen copieert dat artikel, maar wie controleert dat bericht op juistheid?
    Misschien dat ze het in Oostenrijk weten. Maybe they know more in Austria.

Jr. prepper
    Ingeschreven
    Aug 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door wodan Bekijk Berichten

Hy,

thanks for the link. I'll check it.

Administrator
    Ingeschreven
    Jan 2012
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AustrianPreppers Bekijk Berichten
    Hy folks,

we are still growing. We have more than 5000 visits / day. Our number of members is also still growing. Unfortunately we had or have trolls. Sorry, I don't know the correct word in dutch, but here's the entry on the Wikipedia Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Do you also have trolls here? And how do you handle them? Ban? Let they write? We are not sure how to identify them and how to handle them. They questions the asked could also be naive, stupid beginner questions.

Second: We got some querys from several media companies (film, magazines, radio, ... ) When they think of prepper, they almost expect a kind of doomsday preppers. That means guns, paramilitary uniforms, bunkers, and so on. And the media people are really disappointed when we say: "sorry, we don't have that. We're all normal guys who take care about their family. We have no secret trainings, no hidden bunkers an so.
    What's your handling with media?

Kind regards and thank you for the answers,
    Hannes
    Great to hear from you. We also get more and more users and exposure in the media. Trolls are everywhere, on your job, outside and on fora :-) That's life. We got some great moderators to deal with them, they all left and we got only 1 left ;-) (Trolls we ban in the end always)

We handle with the media like this: They email support and i sent them to the forum and explain to them what the best change is to get a good reaction from our members. 90% fail :-) But the other 10% will do a good job and indeed some of them think us as Doomsday Preppers but that is now changing because of the good contact with the media. It goes both ways, we help them and they help us for more exposure about the subject and we got new members.
    Kwaliteit komt altijd boven drijven.

Diehard Prepper
    Ingeschreven
    May 2013
    [MENTION=4351]AustrianPreppers[/MENTION] what you say is true I have done an interview with [MENTION=77]Amazing Dree[/MENTION] here at a local semi goverment organisation called
    ''water board district Scheldestromen '' these people wanted to know more of preppers and [MENTION=2]Mr. Gold[/MENTION] passed the question of them onto the forum and we had an interview . You are right most people have the idea of a doomsday prepper about us We had a nice and good conversation with these people and they made an article about preppers .
    In a way they were disappointed but on the other hand I think that they were probably pleased that we were common people with a common sense
    I must say I think that [MENTION=77]Amazing Dree[/MENTION] and I did changed the view of those people and we hoped that the article that they made about us
    (http://www.scheldestromen.nl/tijdschrift/digitaal_lezen the winter number page 12 and 13 ) let people think about that things can go
    wrong and that it is good to be prepared for it . Though the article in their magazine was short it said enough
    gr will
    Ignorance is bliss

Prepper goeroe
    Ingeschreven
    Oct 2012
    That translations of "waterschap" (water board) might sound a bit creepy, they do water management, not waterboarding ;p

Diehard Prepper
    Ingeschreven
    May 2013
    [MENTION=812]Enki[/MENTION] that was the translation I found in the ''Van Dale'' dictionary for it
    regards will
    Ignorance is bliss

Jr. prepper
    Ingeschreven
    Aug 2014
    Hello and greetings from Austria,

thanks a lot for your answers. They helped a lot. So we know how to handle trolls. We banned one and now it is really "quiet". My team (including me) is new in the "forum business". So we don't really know what's right or wrong. But what we do is: our desicions must have at least a 75% majority. And this is good.

We also say to the media people (e.g. radio, newspapers) or so, that they should read the forum and participate on the discussions. But they don't do this.

All the best and thanks again for your help,
    Hannes

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Jun 2012
    greetings danke schon, von ben NO nieder osterreich lower austria
    http://simpleliving.isgiving.com

https://www.flickr.com/photos/benjaminsmit/sets/

van mij mag iedereen meningen hebben en respect deze. ...alstublief[/SIZE]bvd.
    ecodorpgezocht@gmail.com

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

1. Interactieve map van online bedreigingen
    Door f150 in forum Internationaal
    Reacties: 5
    Laatste Bericht: 20-03-15, 20:40
  2. Apocalypse online
    Door IsaBo in forum Macro algemeen
    Reacties: 2
    Laatste Bericht: 02-12-13, 02:39
  3. Ook online: Wolverine.
    Door Wolverine in forum Voorstelronde