Austrians beware: http://www.maxkeiser.com/2015/02/bre...-gold-is-gone/
Jaja, en is het waar? Iedereen copieert dat artikel, maar wie controleert dat bericht op juistheid?
We handle with the media like this: They email support and i sent them to the forum and explain to them what the best change is to get a good reaction from our members. 90% fail :-) But the other 10% will do a good job and indeed some of them think us as Doomsday Preppers but that is now changing because of the good contact with the media. It goes both ways, we help them and they help us for more exposure about the subject and we got new members.
Kwaliteit komt altijd boven drijven.
[MENTION=4351]AustrianPreppers[/MENTION] what you say is true I have done an interview with [MENTION=77]Amazing Dree[/MENTION] here at a local semi goverment organisation called
''water board district Scheldestromen '' these people wanted to know more of preppers and [MENTION=2]Mr. Gold[/MENTION] passed the question of them onto the forum and we had an interview . You are right most people have the idea of a doomsday prepper about us We had a nice and good conversation with these people and they made an article about preppers .
In a way they were disappointed but on the other hand I think that they were probably pleased that we were common people with a common sense
I must say I think that [MENTION=77]Amazing Dree[/MENTION] and I did changed the view of those people and we hoped that the article that they made about us
(http://www.scheldestromen.nl/tijdschrift/digitaal_lezen the winter number page 12 and 13 ) let people think about that things can go
wrong and that it is good to be prepared for it . Though the article in their magazine was short it said enough
Ignorance is bliss
That translations of "waterschap" (water board) might sound a bit creepy, they do water management, not waterboarding ;p
[MENTION=812]Enki[/MENTION] that was the translation I found in the ''Van Dale'' dictionary for it
Ignorance is bliss
Hello and greetings from Austria,
thanks a lot for your answers. They helped a lot. So we know how to handle trolls. We banned one and now it is really "quiet". My team (including me) is new in the "forum business". So we don't really know what's right or wrong. But what we do is: our desicions must have at least a 75% majority. And this is good.
We also say to the media people (e.g. radio, newspapers) or so, that they should read the forum and participate on the discussions. But they don't do this.
All the best and thanks again for your help,