Resultaten 1 tot 5 van de 5
    Jr. prepper
    Ingeschreven
    Aug 2013

Worst case scenario: TEOMCROTE

The End Of Mankind's Current Reign Over The Earth. What if the planet is physically jolted? Mass, water, and air would clash. Mega tsunamis, mega gales, and mega quakes would lay ruin to everything. Not a tree left standing.
    Are you prepared for that? Cause SOMETHING wiped mankind's ancestors off the face of the planet. Intelligent species do not evolve overnight and mankind did not pop into existence a few thousand years ago. So if something bad happened to them, maybe the data from various independent scientific research about global destruction should be taken seriously. Is Nibiru coming to brush by us, pulling us as it flashes by? Will a galactic superwave hit us? Will the Earth flip or stop spinning for 3 days? Whatever washed our ancestors away, we've no reason to feel safe, or there would be constructs like the pyramids dating back 100,000 years at least.

So, worst case scenario: the next stone age.
    You can't survive this, you say? Not with that attitude, you won't! I wonder if our ancestors had similar attitudes? I've been looking for folks to prepare with me for the eventuality of the coming of another stone age for years. Haven't found a soul.
    I've a good guess what would be a safe location and there must be safe locations or none of our ancestors would've made it through whatever came along before.

I've come up with 2 safe locations for Europeans in the case of a TEOMCROTE event: caves in the Atlas mountains [Morocco] or the caves north of Leon in Spain. Personally i don't think Spain's the best option since it's too close to all kinds of nuclear power plants. I can deal with radioactive iodine but cesium and the others, that's a whole other ballpark. Of course you know iodine is the only one that gets carried far, i hope.

I have most of my stuff; library (with shit like the entire 1985 Encyclopaedia Britannica), seeds, tools,, but i still need to get some animals. You know, like the Sumerians: they had almost all domestic species right there... And i still need to locate an appropriate cave.
    Anyone on the same page with me?
    Laatst gewijzigd door SocratesRaramuri; 15-09-14 om 15:18.
    TEOMCROTE: The End Of Mankind's Current Reign Over The Earth; wie zich niet voorbereidt op een komende stenen tijdperk, bereid zich nergens op voor.

Heksenboot
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Spreek je ook Nederlands [MENTION=2565]SocratesRaramuri[/MENTION] ?

Banned
    Ingeschreven
    Nov 2012
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Heksenboot Bekijk Berichten
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Spreek je ook Nederlands [MENTION=2565]SocratesRaramuri[/MENTION] ?
    Yes he does, in other topics. This here is Preppers Network (English only)

Heksenboot
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Nonkel Jones Bekijk Berichten
    Yes he does, in other topics. This here is Preppers Network (English only)
    Okay, thanx.
    I will drink coffee now.

Banned
    Ingeschreven
    Nov 2012
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Heksenboot Bekijk Berichten
    Okay, thanx.
    I will drink coffee now.
    No problem. Take a strong one; it will wake you up a bit.

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

1. Socrates: The End Of Mankind's Current Reign Over The Earth
    Door SocratesRaramuri in forum Voorstelronde
    Reacties: 42
    Laatste Bericht: 25-09-14, 06:38
  2. Discovery Channel Worst-Case Scenario door Bear Grylls
    Door Miss Jade in forum Preppers in de Media
    Reacties: 14
    Laatste Bericht: 06-03-14, 21:47
  3. Portofoon beschermings case
    Door appelflapje in forum Communicatie
    Reacties: 10