Pagina 7 van de 9 EersteEerste ... 56789 LaatsteLaatste
Resultaten 61 tot 70 van de 83
    Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Johnny BravoNL Bekijk Berichten
    Sorry hoor, maar met dat "steenkolen Engels" kan je niet anders zijn dan een troll. Wat een dramatisch geschreven stukje tekst.

Dit is gewoon "Dunglish".

Rot op.
    This is a poor welcome from somebody who has a cartoon character for their avatar. Grow up and learn from those who know more.

SHTF Expert
    Ingeschreven
    Sep 2012
    Yeah, differences, we don't have mountains and we do have a lot of water and a few dykes.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stuudje Bekijk Berichten
    Yeah, differences, we don't have mountains and we do have a lot of water and a few dykes.

Your country is famous for the water and how you manage it. Preppers in the U.S. are concerned with weather disasters, world war, cultural riots, EMP, terrorist attacks and economic collapse.
    Laatst gewijzigd door SoCal92057; 26-04-14 om 23:42.

Ingeschreven
    Nov 2012
    [MENTION=3713]SoCal92057[/MENTION] welcome to the forum. Could you explain why you subscribed to this community when there are so many US based communities?

Edit: sorry didn't see your previous post. What sort of experience can you share and which perspectives are you missing in the US?
    Iedere persoon op deze aarde heeft evenveel recht op alles wat de aarde te bieden heeft als iedere andere persoon.
    Ongeacht etniciteit, ongeacht locatie, ongeacht grenzen, ongeacht cultuur, ongeacht politiek, ongeacht maatschappelijke positie.
    Forumregels

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AWOL Bekijk Berichten
    [MENTION=3713]SoCal92057[/MENTION] welcome to the forum. Could you explain why you subscribed to this community when there are so many US based communities?
    There are many more forums in the U.S., but after awhile you realize they all are talking about the same thing from much the same perspective. I think it will be interesting to get another take on the way to prepare. By the way, I became interested in your forum due to someone called "Communicator." He may be on this forum also. I have been involved in prepping for over 20 years and have extensive experience camping in the deserts, mountains and grasslands.

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014

Edit: sorry didn't see your previous post. What sort of experience can you share and which perspectives are you missing in the US?
    You cannot know what you do not know. It may also be that you can learn from me.

Ingeschreven
    Nov 2012
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door SoCal92057 Bekijk Berichten
    There are many more forums in the U.S., but after awhile you realize they all are talking about the same thing from much the same perspective. I think it will be interesting to get another take on the way to prepare. By the way, I became interested in your forum due to someone called "Communicator." He may be on this forum also. I have been involved in prepping for over 20 years and have extensive experience camping in the deserts, mountains and grasslands.
    Well, your grassland experiences may be useful for us, the other environments are not available in Holland
    Please feel free to start any topic you feel may be of interest to us.
    Iedere persoon op deze aarde heeft evenveel recht op alles wat de aarde te bieden heeft als iedere andere persoon.
    Ongeacht etniciteit, ongeacht locatie, ongeacht grenzen, ongeacht cultuur, ongeacht politiek, ongeacht maatschappelijke positie.
    Forumregels

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Well, your grassland experiences may be useful for us, the other environments are not available in Holland
    Please feel free to start any topic you feel may be of interest to us.
    One of the big concerns in the U.S. is social upheaval and displacement. We have over 300 million people.
    Laatst gewijzigd door SoCal92057; 27-04-14 om 01:20.

Survivor
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Hello to everyone on this forum. I have joined today and I am pleased to be here. I have been prepping in the U.S for over 20 years. My perspective is it is better to bug in than to bug out. I have this view due to my particular circumstances as I live remotely. As we all know, you are never prepared, but always working towards being prepared. Kindly ask any questions that you may have of my prepping experiences. Semper Fidelis
    Hey [MENTION=3713]SoCal92057[/MENTION] welcome :-)
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Johnny BravoNL Bekijk Berichten
    Sorry hoor, maar met dat "steenkolen Engels" kan je niet anders zijn dan een troll. Wat een dramatisch geschreven stukje tekst.

Dit is gewoon "Dunglish".

Rot op.
    Coming from someone who could not even read 5 lines of English just the other day. Also the post you're quoting has zero errors. -,-
    "There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up."
    Proverbs 21:20

Prepper goeroe
    Ingeschreven
    Jan 2013
    We have over 300,000,000 million people.
    That's 300.000.000.000.000 It would be really crowded then over there.

Welcome here. Living remote as you say you do is something some of us would love, but this country is just to small for that. Besides bugging in, some of us also search for more freedom in other countries around ours. With more woods perhaps or no one around you for the first hundred miles (or KM). Trying to live completely self-sustained would be an ideal for me atleast.

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

1. [Meedenk topic] Huis warm houden...
    Door Communicator in forum Survival Algemeen
    Reacties: 56
    Laatste Bericht: 27-12-13, 15:43
  2. Warm water
    Door JohnVonSchutz in forum Do it yourself (DIY)
    Reacties: 7
    Laatste Bericht: 25-12-12, 11:04
  3. Thuis warm blijven
    Door Zanshin in forum Survival uitrusting algemeen
    Reacties: 55
    Laatste Bericht: 15-12-12, 22:43
  4. Warm !
    Door Kans in forum Koffiecorner
    Reacties: 11
    Laatste Bericht: 20-08-12, 18:24
  5. Reacties: 2
    Laatste Bericht: 27-07-12, 15:16