Pagina 2 van de 19 EersteEerste 123412 ... LaatsteLaatste
Resultaten 11 tot 20 van de 187
    Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door IsaBo Bekijk Berichten
    No @<a href="http://preppers.nl/forum/member.php?u=720" target="_blank">Wilbert</a> . The Bundy's lived on this land for over 100 years. Yes, under the law they probably should have paid (I would have just to avoid trouble) but their arguments against it are just. There are video's on youtube about it. I believe it was a Bundy daughter who explained it.
    Anyway, It is really strange that Federal Agents are sent to collect taxes. There is something more goÔng on here.
    Even if people don't agree with the Bundy's it's not right to kill so many animals. Disgusting. Personally, I would have paid just to avoid this standoff. It's only a small amount of money per head of cattle. Is it just? NO. Ridiculous. These people lived here in this way for over 100 years. Indians would get more protection. And for what? Not taxes, for corporate greed. I do not agree or even like Alex Jones but sometimes he makes sense and it's very good of him to stand behind the Bundy's where the mainstream media has failed.
    @<a href="http://preppers.nl/forum/member.php?u=3713" target="_blank">SoCal92057</a> Thank you for sharing this video. I had not seen it so up close.
    @<a href="http://preppers.nl/forum/member.php?u=2642" target="_blank">Nazdrovje</a> It's not old and it's not over yet.
    The federal government showed up with the guns, Tasers and attack dogs first. It was an over reaction and there is more here than meets the eye. It appears there are Chinese business interests that want the land for a solar energy farm. The same interests have been connected to US Senator Reid as campaign contributors. Senator Reid has a man who worked for him for 8 years, a man by the name of Neil Kornze, now heading the agency that is the Bureau of Land Management and controls the police in the video. Waco and Ruby Ridge are other examples of government pushing people too far. Government is to serve the people. Not push them around. Bundy may be wrong on the question of paying his fees, but you do not create a dangerous situation as the government has in an attempt to coerce the payment. This show of power was meant to intimidate all Americans as to the power of the government. Problem for the government is some will push back. There has been serious problems all through the southwest US over government control of water and land and it is getting ugly. Remember, the government, any government, is not always right. The events in this video preceded the events in the earlier video.

Laatst gewijzigd door SoCal92057; 29-04-14 om 16:04.

Ingeschreven
    Dec 2012
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door IsaBo Bekijk Berichten
    The Bundy's lived on this land for over 100 years...........................
    I love the Bundy's

The series "Married with Children" is the best docu-soap about American family life ever!
    Nieuw forum: preppers-shelter.nl (Bij aanmelden kijk voor de activatie mail in je spamfolder)

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Raycoupe Bekijk Berichten
    I love the Bundy's

The series "Married with Children" is the best docu-soap about American family life ever!
    A funny show.

Senior Prepper
    Ingeschreven
    Jun 2013
    [MENTION=3713]SoCal92057[/MENTION] you know a thing about high radiationnlevels on the west coast, from THE fukishama plant?
    itís about sending a message.

Als de moed je in de schoenen zakt, ga dan op je kop staan.

By failing to prepare, You are preparing to fai

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Fubar Bekijk Berichten
    [MENTION=3713]SoCal92057[/MENTION] you know a thing about high radiationnlevels on the west coast, from THE fukishama plant?
    There is almost no discussion of this topic within the US. By the way, I am no longer on the west coast. California has fewer and fewer freedoms than other states and it is not generally a good location for preppers.

Senior Prepper
    Ingeschreven
    Aug 2013
    [MENTION=991]IsaBo[/MENTION] http://offgridsurvival.com/feds-steal-ranchers-cattle/ = dates April 7th 2014, which I call old...

Last (wo)man standing
    Ingeschreven
    Aug 2012
    I was wondering [MENTION=3713]SoCal92057[/MENTION] do you know the book "rogue state"
    Disclaimer: Prepping is addictive so don't trust my "objective" opinion

"You never know how strong you are untill being strong is the only choice you have"

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Nazdrovje Bekijk Berichten
    [MENTION=991]IsaBo[/MENTION] http://offgridsurvival.com/feds-steal-ranchers-cattle/ = dates April 7th 2014, which I call old...
    The date of the dramatic backdown by the BLM police was not April 7, it was later. The April 7 date was an earlier news story about the beginning of the problems. I do not think the date is so important as what happened and what it means.

Banned
    Ingeschreven
    Sep 2013
    Where the unstoppable force meets the immovable object
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door SoCal92057 Bekijk Berichten
    The federal government showed up with the guns, Tasers and attack dogs first. It was an over reaction and there is more here than meets the eye. It appears there are Chinese business interests that want the land for a solar energy farm. The same interests have been connected to US Senator Reid as campaign contributors. Senator Reid has a man who worked for him for 8 years, a man by the name of Neil Kornze, now heading the agency that is the Bureau of Land Management and controls the police in the video. Waco and Ruby Ridge are other examples of government pushing people too far. Government is to serve the people. Not push them around. Bundy may be wrong on the question of paying his fees, but you do not create a dangerous situation as the government has in an attempt to coerce the payment.
    The government should have closed down "Waco" long before the ATF got there.

Only "church" worse then the Catholics when it comes to pedophilia.

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door JohnVonSchutz Bekijk Berichten
    I was wondering [MENTION=3713]SoCal92057[/MENTION] do you know the book "rogue state"
    The US is a great nation that goes in many directions. We send men to the Moon and into battle in Iraq. We cure devastating diseases but also create the most fearsome weapons that could eradicate mankind. We strive for the equality of man but have a dark history of slavery. We have enormous wealth and still can find poverty within any major city. We extol freedom but have an ever more oppressive federal government. About seventy years ago we fought and won a war to conquer a rogue nation and help to free Europe and the only territorial spoils received was the land to bury our war dead. When some part of the world is devastated by natural disaster we send aid but receive none when the same happens here. Nope, I have not read the book you mention.

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

1. The end of The American Dream?
    Door Cyberbeer in forum USA
    Reacties: 157
    Laatste Bericht: 22-11-15, 14:30
  2. American Blackout op NGC
    Door Tom in forum Preppers in de Media
    Reacties: 90
    Laatste Bericht: 28-11-13, 20:50
  3. Prepper things, prepper gadgets, prepper spullen
    Door Ant62 in forum Survival uitrusting algemeen
    Reacties: 28
    Laatste Bericht: 27-11-13, 20:55
  4. Reacties: 11
    Laatste Bericht: 06-06-13, 09:49
  5. Wie is gekker: de prepper of de niet-prepper?
    Door Dr.Prepper in forum Perspectieven algemeen
    Reacties: 7
    Laatste Bericht: 25-02-12, 17:13

Labels voor dit Bericht

Forum Rechten