Pagina 1 van de 19 12311 ... LaatsteLaatste
Resultaten 1 tot 10 van de 187
    Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014

The American Militia and Prepper Movement

April 11, 2014 video that show what happens when the American government is too aggressive in the way they treat the people. There were many firearms in the crowd of civilians, but no violence was needed. The government forces withdrew and departed.

Laatst gewijzigd door SoCal92057; 28-04-14 om 21:53.

Senior Prepper
    Ingeschreven
    Aug 2013
    Old..

Survivor
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    And the BLM went straight to Texas after that.
    "There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up."
    Proverbs 21:20

Peerke
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door SoCal92057 Bekijk Berichten
    A video that show what happens when the American government is too aggressive in the way they treat the people. There were many firearms in the crowd of civilians, but no violence was needed. The government forces withdrew and departed.

Az Nazdrovje already noted. This video is old.

Repressed anger. Something to deal with. Certainly when a critical mass of the crowd is awakening to the lies they are told.

Who does the US police 'serve and protect', actually ?

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Peerke Bekijk Berichten
    Az Nazdrovje already noted. This video is old.

Repressed anger. Something to deal with. Certainly when a critical mass of the crowd is awakening to the lies they are told.

Who does the US police 'serve and protect', actually ?
    The video was taken on April 11, 2014. This is recent and the repercussions of what the armed civilians did are still being felt by the government.

Depends upon which police agency you are talking about. Many police agencies are very connected to those they serve and protect. Others are not. The police agencies themselves are experiencing internal dissent over what orders they will and will not support. Any attempt at gun control or confiscation would create a situation where many police agencies will not participate, this according to their own chiefs of police. In the U.S., the military and the police swear to defend the Constitution, not an individual and certainly not to follow illegal orders that violate the Constitution. Many worry about what may spark violence. There were two episodes in the 1990's. One at Waco, Texas and another at Ruby Ridge, Idaho. Police and civilians were killed.

Adventurer
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door DutchPointOfView Bekijk Berichten
    And the BLM went straight to Texas after that.
    Yes, and the Texas governor and attorney general has told the Federal BLM they will not be successful in Texas. In the US, the individual states have great power.

Survivor
    Ingeschreven
    Apr 2014
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door SoCal92057 Bekijk Berichten
    Yes, and the Texas governor and attorney general has told the Federal BLM they will not be successful in Texas. In the US, the individual states have great power.
    My friends in Texas been keeping me updated, i'm glad to see there's still some officials who wont let the fed. govt walk all over them.
    Y'all are sending them some strong messages, with the whole Bunkerville and now Texas, they should do some corruption investigations on Harry Reid and bring his ass down as well.
    "There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up."
    Proverbs 21:20

Survivor
    Ingeschreven
    Sep 2012
    'Rabbit Snare' posted the following comment to this video on Youtube:

"Do any of you AJ-fanboys actually KNOW what happened here? The rancher had been illegally grazing his cows on federal land for decades without paying fees like everybody else had to - apparently, this rancher thinks he's special and the rules don't apply to him. It's kind of like me sneaking into my neighbor's garden to collect vegetables - just because I've been doing it for years doesn't give me the right to do it. The federal land does not belong to him - it belongs to everybody. Finally, the government went to collect - he pays, he gets his cows back. So his buddies get together and turn it into a showdown. Now the rancher doesn't believe the federal government has any right to exist. Fine. He doesn't have to pay taxes. In return, he doesn't get to vote. He's never allowed on a highway or to call 9-11 in an emergency. If another rancher decides to take over his farm, he can call his buddies in for help (unless, of course, his buddies are the ones taking over his farm). He's on his own. Let's see how he likes it then. Kudos to the officers there who showed restraint and didn't let the bullies turn it into another Waco."
    Laatst gewijzigd door Wilbert; 29-04-14 om 12:08.

IsaBo
    No [MENTION=720]Wilbert[/MENTION] . The Bundy's lived on this land for over 100 years. Yes, under the law they probably should have paid (I would have just to avoid trouble) but their arguments against it are just. There are video's on youtube about it. I believe it was a Bundy daughter who explained it.
    Anyway, It is really strange that Federal Agents are sent to collect taxes. There is something more goÔng on here.
    Even if people don't agree with the Bundy's it's not right to kill so many animals. Disgusting. Personally, I would have paid just to avoid this standoff. It's only a small amount of money per head of cattle. Is it just? NO. Ridiculous. These people lived here in this way for over 100 years. Indians would get more protection. And for what? Not taxes, for corporate greed. I do not agree or even like Alex Jones but sometimes he makes sense and it's very good of him to stand behind the Bundy's where the mainstream media has failed.
    [MENTION=3713]SoCal92057[/MENTION] Thank you for sharing this video. I had not seen it so up close.
    [MENTION=2642]Nazdrovje[/MENTION] It's not old and it's not over yet.

Survivor
    Ingeschreven
    Sep 2012
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door IsaBo Bekijk Berichten
    No [MENTION=720]Wilbert[/MENTION]The Bundy's lived on this land for over 100 years. Yes, under the law they probably should have paid (I would have just to avoid trouble) but their arguments against it are just.
    Personally I have no opinion on this case. But if the cops really want to make some arrests, I guess they will probably sneak back in a few months time, at night when the cowboys are asleep.

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

1. The end of The American Dream?
    Door Cyberbeer in forum USA
    Reacties: 157
    Laatste Bericht: 22-11-15, 14:30
  2. American Blackout op NGC
    Door Tom in forum Preppers in de Media
    Reacties: 90
    Laatste Bericht: 28-11-13, 20:50
  3. Prepper things, prepper gadgets, prepper spullen
    Door Ant62 in forum Survival uitrusting algemeen
    Reacties: 28
    Laatste Bericht: 27-11-13, 20:55
  4. Reacties: 11
    Laatste Bericht: 06-06-13, 09:49
  5. Wie is gekker: de prepper of de niet-prepper?
    Door Dr.Prepper in forum Perspectieven algemeen
    Reacties: 7
    Laatste Bericht: 25-02-12, 17:13

Labels voor dit Bericht

Forum Rechten